For full details, see: https://www.h-net.org/jobs/job_display.php?id=59666
The Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars Asia Program, in conjunction with the Kissinger Institute on China and the United States, seeks applicants for the Wilson China Fellowship from policy-oriented academics with specialization in political, social, economic, security, or historical issues related to China.
Research projects supported by this Fellowship will:
• Focus on China’s impact on political, social, economic, security, or historical issues and its impact on China’s periphery, across Asia, and on China-U.S. relations.
• Develop concepts or explore topics that are understudied, unconventional, unique, emerging, or new within academic and policy discussions.
• Build upon historical and current research on U.S.-China relations and Chinese foreign policy.
• Combine academic rigor with policy relevance.
• Special consideration will be made for proposals that take an interdisciplinary approach.
The Wilson China Fellowship is a non-resident fellowship. Those interested can find out more about the program by visiting the website at: http://www.wilsoncenter.org/chinafellowship. Questions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline to apply is December 31st, 2019.
Posting Date: 12/05/2019
Closing Date 12/31/2019