Your network editor has reposted this from H-Announce. The byline reflects the original authorship.
International Conference - University of Copenhagen
Join us for the annual ADI and NNC conference which will focus on the multiple forms of linkages and engagements occurring between Asia and Africa in an increasingly multi-polar world. Besides keynote speeches, it will feature a range of panels and roundtables across disciplines, temporalities and themes in the study of Asian and African dynamics.
- Ching Kwan Lee, Professor of Sociology at the University of California, Los Angeles
- Reiner Klingholz, Former Director of Berlin Institute for Population and Development
- Jonathan Rigg, Professor and Chair in Human Geography at the University of Bristol
All panels and plenary sessions will have online options for attending. If local regulations at the time permit, some panels will have a hybrid format with the possibility of attending in person. There is no conference fee.
Read more about the conference, check out programme and panels, and sign up on the conference website:
This year, the annual ADI conference and the annual NNC conference will join forces with a number of globally oriented networks and centres at the University of Copenhagen.
The organisers are:
- Asian Dynamics Initiative
- NIAS – Nordic Institute of Asian Studies
- Global Development Network
- School of Global Health
- Sustainability Science Centre
Asian Dynamics Initiative, University of Copenhagen