A new issue of the International Journal of Conflict Engagement and Resolution (IJCER), published by the Conflict Resolution, Management and Negotiation Program at Bar-Ilan University, Israel, has been released. These are the five articles in that issue:
- Hybrid Peacebuilding in Northern Ireland and the Border Counties
- Tracing the Long-Term Impacts of a Generation of Israeli–Palestinian Youth Encounters
- Redefining Success in Arab–Jewish Dialogue Groups
- Transformative Experience, Conflict Resolution and Sustained Dialogue
- Indigenous Cultural Resources for Peacebuilding
You are welcome to submit your manuscripts to IJCER. Contact the journal via email if you like to be kept up to date about the publication of new issues.