This page contains in one place all of the articles in the 1973 Energy Crisis Anniversary Discussion posted to the H-Energy network in 2013 and 2014.
- Tammy Nemeth, "A Brief Historical Contextual Overview to the 1973 Energy Crisis."
- Jay Hakes, "The Road to America's First Energy Crisis."
- Stephen Randall, "The 1970s Arab-OPEC Oil Embargo and Latin America."
- Per Hogselius, "The European Natural Gas Industry and the Oil Crisis of 1973/74."
- Fiona Venn, "The October 1973 Energy Crisis."
- Francesco Petrini, "Eight Squeezed Sisters: The Oil Majors and the Coming of the 1973 'Shock'."
- Ty Priest, "Shifting Sands: The 1973 Oil Shock and the Expansion of Non-OPEC Supply."
- Henning Türk, "Anti-OPEC or a Neutral Consumer Organisation? The Founding of the International Energy Agency in 1973/74."