University Press Week hits YouTube: check out five short videos on this year’s theme, Read. Think. Act:
The university presses of Amsterdam, Cambridge, Columbia, Fordham, Manchester, New South Wales, Notre Dame, Penn, Pittsburgh, South Carolina, and Washington show how their books foster thoughtful action to better the world.
For advice on how you can Read. Think. Act, check out posts by more than forty presses participating in the annual blog tour:
- Monday, November 4: How to be a better (global) citizen
- Tuesday, November 5: How to speak up and speak out
- Wednesday, November 6: How to be an environmental steward
- Thursday, November 7: How to build community
- Friday, November 8: How to practice compassion
And if you can’t make it to Book Culture (NYC) on November 7 to see the UP Week panel, don’t worry—C-SPAN Book TV is recording it for broadcast later.