The Society of Historians of Eastern European, Eurasian and Russian Art and Architecture invites applications for the SHERA Graduate Student Travel Grant to the upcoming ASEEES 50th Annual Convention, Boston MA, December 6-9, 2018.
All applicants must be:
- A student working at either the master’s or doctoral level with a thesis or dissertation topic related to Eastern European, Eurasian and/or Russian art and/or architecture;
- Presenting a paper at a panel at this year’s ASEEES Conference (chairs, discussants, and any other type of participants are not eligible to apply);
- A member of SHERA at the time of application;
- Live outside the conference city;
- Have not been recipients of this grant in the past.
DEADLINE: August 15, 2018
Notifications will be sent by September 15, 2018.
APPLICATIONS must be emailed to:
SHERA Board <email@example.com>
as well as Karen Kettering <firstname.lastname@example.org>
• Complete with contact information, paper title, and abstract,
• Brief CV, listing relevant grants, publications, and talks.
The grant will be disbursed at SHERA’s Business Meeting at the ASEEES conference by Vice President/President Elect Karen Kettering.