Your network editor has reposted this from H-Announce. The byline reflects the original authorship.
Call for Proposals-- to Direct
NEH Summer Seminars and Institutes:
- focus on the study and teaching of significant texts and other resources;
- provide models of excellent scholarship and teaching;
- contribute to the intellectual growth of the participants; and
- build lasting communities of inquiry.
Seminars: a Seminar provides an intimate and focused environment in which sixteen participants study a specific humanities topic under the guidance of one or two established scholars
Institutes: an Institute allows twenty-five to thirty-six participants to pursue an intensive program of study under a team of scholarly experts.
Programs are designed for either K-12 educators or college and university faculty.
PROPOSAL DEADLINE (for Summer 2019 projects): FEBRUARY 22, 2018
Proposal guidelines will be posted by December 22, 2017.
We are ready to discuss your project and offer guidance.
- Send a proposal draft by January 22, 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email questions to email@example.com
- Call: 202-606-8471
See / apply to participate in NEH Seminars and Institutes (Summer 2018): https://www.neh.gov/divisions/education/summer-programs
Spread the word: Please forward this call to colleagues and potential directors.
Richard Pettit, Program Analyst, Division of Education, National Endowment for the Humanities