Here is an admittedly incomplete list of some recent or forthcoming publications that might be of interest to H-Animalistas:
- Giovanni Aloi, Speculative Taxidermy: Natural History, Animal Surfaces, and Art in the Anthropocene (Columbia University Press, 2018): https://cup.columbia.edu/book/speculative-taxidermy/9780231180719
- David Herman, ed., Animal Comics: Multispecies Storyworlds in Graphic Narratives (Bloomsbury, 2018): https://bloomsbury.com/us/animal-comics-9781350015319/
- David Herman, Narratology beyond the Human: Storytelling and Animal Life (Oxford University Press, 2018): https://global.oup.com/academic/product/narratology-beyond-the-human-9780190850401?cc=us&l...
- Andrew Linzey and Clair Linzey, The Ethical Case against Animal Experiments (University of Illinois Press, 2018): https://www.press.uillinois.edu/books/catalog/72qng8hp9780252041327.html
- Andrew Linzey and Clair Linzey, eds., Animal Ethics for Veterinarians (University of Illinois Press, 2017): https://www.press.uillinois.edu/books/catalog/46pfq5pg9780252083198.html
- Alex C. Parrish and Kristian Bjørkdahl, eds., Rhetorical Animals: Boundaries of the Human in the Study of Persuasion (Rowman, 2017): https://rowman.com/ISBN/9781498558457/Rhetorical-Animals-Boundaries-of-the-Human-in-the-St...
If you have additional announcements, please send them to me at the email below) so I can distribute them periodically. If you could include the press, publication date, and a link to the publisher's website for the book that would save me a bit of trouble. Thanks.
Brett Mizelle, editor, H-Animal