Your network editor has reposted this from H-Announce. The byline reflects the original authorship.
Open Faculty Positions at Parsons School of Design, Multiple Disciplines
Parsons School of Design
Parsons School of Design, a college of The New School, invites candidates for multiple full-time faculty positions in areas including: Black Design Studies, Communication Design, Fashion Design and Social Justice, Fashion Management, Illustration, Product + Industrial Design, and Strategic Design & Management. Visit: https://careers.newschool.edu. Applications are currently being accepted and review of applications has begun.
The New School is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive learning environment that furthers equity, inclusion and social justice. We actively seek candidates whose experiences, teaching philosophies, and scholarly practice prepare them to expand and contribute to that commitment. We recognize systemic barriers to higher education and employment and we aim to reduce barriers to careers in higher education through our required and preferred qualifications. We specifically invite applicants from communities who have been and continue to be marginalized from art and design education and the design industries.
- Mellon Postdoctoral Fellowship / Assistant Professor of Black Design Studies
- Assistant Professor of Communication Design
- Assistant Professor of Fashion Design & Social Justice
- Assistant Professor of Fashion Management
- Assistant Professor of Illustration
- Assistant Professor of Product & Industrial Design
- Associate/Full Professor of Fashion Design & Social Justice and Donna Karan Director, MFA Fashion Design & Society
To submit YOUR job posting, please visit the H-Net Job Guide: https://www.h-net.org/jobs
Featured jobs receive an added boost on H-Announce and H-Net’s social media channels.
For position details and to apply, visit https://careers.newschool.edu.