Your network editor has reposted this from H-Announce. The byline reflects the original authorship.
A call for submissions
Journal of Arab & Muslim Service, Tourism and Hospitality Research (https://www.jamsthr.com/) is a multidisciplinary, free of charge, peer-reviewed academic journal aiming at publishing a large variety of articles focused on consumer and organizational behavior in the Arab and Muslim world. JAMSTHR accepts qualitative and quantitative, theoretical and applied, articles focused on themes pertinent to the understanding of business and consumer phenomena related to Service, Tourism, Hospitality and related fields from the supply and demand perspective. The Journal also publishes case studies, literature reviews, and opinion pieces. The journal encourages researchers and academics to share their work and contribute to building a knowledge base focused on this important and yet invisible and misunderstood consumer and business market. Descriptive/exploratory and explanatory papers are welcome.
Topics of interest for submissions include, but are not limited to:
- Consumer Behavior
- Corporate Finance & Governance
- Creating Value in Delivering and Managing Services
- Education & Training
- Environmental Issues/Sustainability & Green Tourism
- Event/Conference/Convention Management
- Finance & Banking
- Food and Beverage Management
- Hospitality & Tourism/Smart Tourism
- Hotel & Lodging Management
- Human Resource Management
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- International Trade
- Law, Ethics & Social Responsibility
- Leisure Management
- Research Methods
- Retail Management
- Service Management
- Social Science Studies
- Sports Management
- Strategy & Global Trends
- Technology/E-Business/Social Media
Benefits of publishing with JAMSTHR
- Open access: Completely free for readers and the authors. There are no fees charged for submission, subscription and article processing.
- Rapid publication: JAMSTHR is committed to getting the manuscripts peer-reviewed, and a first decision provided to authors approximately 2-4 weeks after submission.
- Impact Factor: freely accessed articles have high visibility, downloads, and citation.
The Journal’s website: https://www.jamsthr.com/
Send your paper (and/or) interest to join our Editorial Board to:
Editor-in-Chief Dr. Omar Moufakkir at: email@example.com
Gulf University for Science and Technology, Kuwait.
Associate Editor, Magdalena Karolak at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zayed University, UAE