Your network editor has reposted this from H-Announce. The byline reflects the original authorship.
Position: Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Full Professor
Job Description: Full Time, Tenured Track
Location of Work: Hsinchu, Taiwan
Language of Instruction: English
Start of Employment: August 2023
Qualification: Applicants must have or expect a Ph.D. degree in
- Political Science, or related fields
- Economics, or related fields
Fields of Specialty: All fields are welcome, but priority will be given to
- Political Economy, International Political Economy, Geopolitics, China Studies;
- Economic Development, Growth Theory, International Trade, Industrial Organization, Public Policy or Public Economics, Macroeconomics.
*Prospective applicants please submit the following documents to the TSE office (email@example.com) before March 31 2023. Please specify your field and field of specialty in the email.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Research Interests
- Representative Publications
- For new Ph.Ds, three recommendation letters and a copy of dissertation draft.
TSE is dedicated to high-quality post-graduate education in Political Economy. We currently offer Master Degree programs in Asian Political Economy, Global Political Economy, and Economic Development. We emphasize interdisciplinary study and intercultural exposure. International students comprise over 80 percent of our student body. We look for economists and political scientists with strong training in theory and research methodology, and with a keen interest in policy research.
To see a full description of our program, please visit the following website: www.tse.nthu.edu.tw
To submit YOUR job posting, please visit the H-Net Job Guide: https://www.h-net.org/jobs
Featured jobs receive an added boost on H-Announce and H-Net’s social media channels.
Ms. Sherry Chang
Taipei School of Economics and Political Science (TSE)
National Tsing Hua University
101 Section 2, Kuang-Fu Road,
Hsinchu 300044, Taiwan