|War in History |
ISSN (Print): 0968-3445 - ISSN (Online): 1477-0385
(18 new articles)
- Notes on Contributors
- False Start: Britain and Coalition Warfare in 1794
- Wagner, Hitler, and Germany’s Rebirth after the First World War
- Bletchley Park and the Development of the Rockex Cipher Systems: Building a Technocratic Culture, 1941–1945
- Frustrated Expectations: Experiences of Northern Rhodesian (Zambian) Ex-Servicemen in the Post-Second World War Era
- Under Fire: The Falklands War and the Revival of Naval Gunfire Support
- Book Review: The Sword and the Crucible – A History of the Metallurgy of European Swords up to the 16th Century. Alan Williams
- Book Review: Cursed Kings: The Hundred Years War IV (1399–1422). Jonathan Sumption
- Book Review: England’s Fortress: New Perspectives on Thomas, 3rd Lord Fairfax. Andrew Hopper and Philip Major, eds.
- Book Review: For Liberty and the Republic: The American Citizen as Soldier, 1775–1861. Ricardo A. Herrera
- Book Review: Mass Killings and Violence in Spain, 1936–1952: Grappling with the Past. Peter Anderson and Miguel Ángel del Arco Blanco, eds.
- Book Review: Wehrmacht Priests and the Nazi War of Annihilation. Lauren Faulkner Rossi
- Book Review: Target Tokyo: Jimmy Doolittle and the Raid that Avenged Pearl Harbor. James M. Scott
- Book Review: Grassroots Fascism: The War Experience of the Japanese People. Yoshimi Yoshiaki
- Book Review: What Good is Grand Strategy? Power and Purpose in American Statecraft from Harry S. Truman to George W. Bush. Hal Brands
- Book Review: Fighting EOKA: The British Counter-Insurgency Campaign on Cyprus, 1955–1959. David French
- Book Review: The Namibian War of Independence, 1966–1989: Diplomatic, Economic and Military Campaigns. Richard Dale, ed.
- Book Review: The Military Covenant. Its Impact on Civil–Military Relations in Britain. Sarah Ingham