*With apologies for cross-posting.*
Oxford-McCall MacBain Graduate Scholarship
The Department for Continuing Education at the University of Oxford is pleased to announce a scholarship for applicants who are applying to the part-time MSc or DPhil programmes in Sustainable Urban Development or Evidence-Based Health Care for October 2019 entry. The Oxford-McCall MacBain Graduate Scholarship is only tenable at Kellogg College.
The scholarship covers course fees and provides a study support grant. Awards are made for the full duration of fee liability for the agreed course. The McCall MacBain Foundation (MMF) was founded in 2007 and since then has been committed to improving the welfare of humanity through focused grants in education, health and the environment. Initially the MMF operated on a regional-based approach, with a strategy to develop and encourage best practices and policies in multiple areas related to improving the human condition, with a strong emphasis on improving maternal health, adult literacy, and reducing risks associated with climate change.
Application deadline: Friday 1 March 2019, 12 noon (GMT).
Further information can be found at www.conted.ox.ac.uk/urban.
The Urban Studies programme offers part-time master's and doctoral courses for practitioners and researchers engaged in cities and urban issues. It attracts architects, educators, engineers, lawyers, financiers and investment analysts, landscape architects, project managers, planners, property developers and surveyors.
- Flexible part-time master's and doctoral programmes – study while working
- Dynamic and thriving research, graduate and practitioner community
- International perspective and reach, drawing on Oxford's interdisciplinary expertise
- Strong associations with leading organisations, including The Prince's Foundation and the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Opportunities to network and to develop valuable cross-sector connections
- Access to Oxford’s internship schemes
If you would like to receive updates about either the DPhil or MSc in Sustainable Urban Development, please join our mailing list http://eepurl.com/dLq0cw.
We would be grateful if list members would share this announcement with colleagues, students and associates for whom it will be of interest.