Your network editor has reposted this from H-Announce. The byline reflects the original authorship.
The latest H-Net This Week is hot off the presses! H-Net This Week highlights network discussions and original content across the H-Net Commons. The latest edition for the week of January 26 - Feb 1, 2018, includes links to:
- H-Buddhism's call for syllabus database editors
- A discussion of a world history cirriculum on H-World
- H-SHGAPE's Question of the Week
- An update of H-Slavery's Digital Resources for the Study of Global Slavery and the Slave Trade
- A link to the Humanities Open Book program on H-Scholar
& lots more publications, roundups, teaching resources, discussions, reviews, queries, and remembrances from H-Net's 180+ networks.