The Chair of the History of Eastern Europe at the Ruhr-Universität Bochum offers an opportunity to host the international postdocs as a part of the funding opportunities offered by the RUB Research School.
- The Lore Agnes Fellowship explicitly supports international female postdocs with children. It is endowed with 2,000€ per month for a research stay at RUB for up to six months. This should enable the entire family to travel to Bochum
- Research Assistantship: 3-month fellowship for postdocs who are interested in writing a proposal for a longer postdoc stay (DFG, Humboldt, Marie Curie and alike) and want to explore collaboration possibilities on-site. 3,600€ in total.
- a postdoc-project in the Russian and/or Polish history in the 19th and 20th century that will be conducted at our chair
- the candidate is expected to participate at the events of our chair and of the Osteuropa-Kolleg NRW as well
- an excellent PhD degree in history of the Eastern Europe
- knowledge of the German language is welcomed but not necessary.
Please send your application including a research proposal (max. 3 pages) and a CV in English or German as a PDF file by email to Prof. Dr. Stefan Plaggenborg: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information please contact Dr. Agnieszka Zaganczyk-Neufeld: email@example.com.
Application deadline: October 16th, 2020.