I am looking to organize a panel for the Organization of American Historians conference in Chicago April 15-18, 2021. In keeping with the conference theme of "Pathways to Democracy," this panel will seek to explore the historical relationship between migrants, citizenship, and democracy in American history. My own paper for this panel will discuss migrants' conceptions and deployment of revolutionary and democratic citizenship during the period of eighteenth-century Atlantic revolutions.
I am trying to organize a panel (a round table actually) on academic reviews of podcasts. It will be for the OAH in Chicago 2021. The deadline is Feb. 3 for the proposal. It will be an H-Net sponsored panel.
Can people recommend anyone to serve on the panel? There are a couple (3 actually) reviews programs of podcasts I know about. I approached the people involved and heard positiviely from one and am waiting to hear from the others.
Do you know anyone reviewing podcasts that you can recommend? I'd prefer to approach people doing this outside of H-Net.
Chair: Kathleen Franz, Smithsonian Institution
• Kathleen Franz, Smithsonian Institution
• Benjamin Alpers, University of Oklahoma
• Adrea Lawrence, University of Montana
• Caleb McDaniel, Rice University
• Sara Clark, Indiana University
Chair and Commentator: Edward Countryman, Southern Methodist University
• Erica Armstrong Dunbar, Rutgers University–New Brunswick
• Annette Gordon-Reed, Harvard University
• Nicholas Guyatt, University of Cambridge
• Robert Parkinson, Binghamton University