Welcome to H-Empire, H-Net's network on colonial and imperial studies!
H-Empire seeks to bring together scholars and others interested in sharing resources, research and questions concerning the origin, development, working and decline of empires, rather broadly defined across academic disciplines and professional interests, chronological time periods, and geographical regions.
- Quick guide: How to subscribe, login, post, and reply to H-Empire.
- Questions? Interested in joining the H-Empire team? Contact the editors at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Interested in reviewing for H-Empire? Complete our survey or the "Volunteering at H-Net" section of your profile.
- Submit new and forthcoming publications to H-Empire editor Juan Meneses.
- Follow us on Twitter @hnetempire.
UCLA CENTER FOR THE STUDY OF WOMEN announces
THINKING GENDER 2015
25th Annual Graduate Student Research Conference
Call for presentations: Power, Contested Knowledge, and Feminist Practices
After Empire: The League of Nations and the former Habsburg Lands - Call for papers
11-12 December 2015
University of Vienna, Austria
You can find in the following website the program of the International Conference entitled "Balkan Worlds II: Balkan perceptions of War and Revolution in the Long Nineteenth Century (1789-1918)" which will be held by the Dept. of Balkan, Slavic and Oriental Studies at the University of Macedonia, Thessaloniki in collaboration with the Association Internationale d'Etudes du Sud-Est Europeen:
Dr. Dimitris Stamatopoulos
From Professor Shigeru Akita of Osaka University:
We are now calling for drafts of articles or book reviews for volume 5 of the East Asian Journal of British History. The submission date (deadline) is 23rd December, just before Christmas. About details, please refer to the following our WEB: http://easbh.org/en/