Welcome to H-Empire, H-Net's network on colonial and imperial studies!
H-Empire seeks to bring together scholars and others interested in sharing resources, research and questions concerning the origin, development, working and decline of empires, rather broadly defined across academic disciplines and professional interests, chronological time periods, and geographical regions.
- Quick guide: How to subscribe, login, post, and reply to H-Empire.
- Questions? Interested in joining the H-Empire team? Contact the editors at email@example.com.
- Interested in reviewing for H-Empire? Complete our survey or the "Volunteering at H-Net" section of your profile.
- Submit new and forthcoming publications to H-Empire editor Juan Meneses.
- Follow us on Twitter @hnetempire.
Re-post from H-Migration
The first issue of the Journal of Migration History is out!
The peer-reviewed Journal of Migration History (JMH) is the first to specialize in the field. It is interdisciplinary and publishes articles that combine methods, theories and insights from the social sciences, archeology, anthropology, genetics, linguistics, and economics.
Volumes & issues: